Dermatology is a specialized area of medicine that focuses on conditions that affect your skin, nails, hair and your mucous membrane. We, can identify and treat more than 3,000 conditions. The skin acts as an mirror for multiple internal conditions sometimes helpful in early diagnosis of multiple internal diseases. We provide advanced and comphrehensive therapies and cosmetic procedures to experience the gift of healthy and glowing skin .
Cosmetic Dermatology Services
Electro Surgery : For Removal of Skin tags / D PN’s / Warts / Mole
Chemical Peels : Acne / Pigmentation Reduction
Microdermabrasion : Skin Polishing
Lasers : Carbondioxide and Q- switched NDYAG
Lasers for Tattoo Removal / Vascular Anomalies
Permanent Laser Hair Reduction
Dermarollers : Acne Scar Reduction
Enhancement Procedures: Botox / Fillers, PRP therapy for hair loss treatment
Pre & Post Treatment Protocol
The information provided on this form is applicable to all cosmetic procedures
Potential Side Effects
- The best way to minimize the risk of side effects is to avoid sun exposure for 7 days pre and post treatment and to follow a strict protocol of applying sunscreen lotion, every 3 to 4 hours (8.00 am to 05.00 pm)
- Provide your doctor with an accurate and up to date medical history in order to receive a safe and effective treatment
- Side effects are temporary and uncommon but may include; Hyperpigmentation (Darkening of skin). Hypopigmentation (loss of skin pigmentation), mild to moderate burns or blisters, temporary redness and follicular edema (small bumps like “goose bumps”) swelling and itching in treated area and bruising.
- Clients who are pregnant should be aware that hormonal changes might alter the effectiveness of cosmetic procedures.
Pre Treatment Care
- Avoid all alpha hydroxy and beta hydroxy products (AHA/ BHA), hydroquinone, retinols/ retinoids, aspirin for 3 days before you treatment.
- Clients should come to their treatment with clean skin on the area to be treated.
- Clients who are darkly tanned or sunburned should wait at least 2 weeks before being treated in order to avoid additional skin damage.
- For hair removal clients, STOP waxing, tweezing or plucking 10 days prior to treatment.
- If you are prone to cold sores or taking tablet isotretinoin inform the doctor on your prior visit.
- Client should not perform any physical activity that increases body temperature or blood pressure immediately before or after procedure.
Post Treatment Care
- Post treatment you can expect slight discomfort, pain and a stinging sensation.
- You may apply cool towels, ice packs or cold water splash to alleviate the discomfort.
- The pigmented areas will darken to about 2-3times the original color.
- Treated areas will “scab” and begin to flake off within 5-7 days
- DO NOT pick off “scabs” as this will cause hypo-pigmentation and scarring.
- Schedule a 1 week post follow up treatment.
- To achieve the best results, complete the full treatment schedule at the intervals recommended by your doctor.