- Please refrain from visiting patients if you have symptoms such as fever, cough or cold.
- Children of age 12 and under are not encouraged in visiting patients due to their relatively low immunity.
- To respect the privacy of our patients, visitors and staff, taking photographs, audio or video recording using any devices (camera, video-camera, phone-camera, voice recorder) are not allowed within the hospital premises.
- Sri Ramachandra Medical Centre reserves the right to request for such recordings to be deleted.
- Please wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water or use an alcohol-based hand rub after visiting patients in the hospital.
- Do Not Tip: As a service Organization, we wish to extend every courtesy to all our patients. All of our employees have been instructed not to accept any tip in kind or cash.
- No Smoking: The hospital is a No Smoking Zone. Smoking or Consumption of Alcohol is Strictly Prohibited.